DREWS TAX PLUS serves your individual and business needs year round with the personalized attention of an Enrolled Agent and Federally Authorized Tax Practitioners
DREWS TAX PLUS specializes in small business accounting. The accountants at Drews Tax Plus will handle all of your returns quickly with accuracy and complete confidentiality.
Continued Education of the Enrolled Agents of DREWS TAX PLUS ensures that all agents are up to date on the ever changing Wisconsin and Federal tax laws and forms. This ensures your tax material is safe when in their hands.
CONFIDENTIAL TAX SERVICES OFFERED
- Amending previous year’s return
- In-state and out-of-state returns
- Electronic Tax filing
- Quarterly tax estimates with planning and proper form providing
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS INVOLVING YOUR FUTURE YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR TAX PROFESSIONAL ABOUT:
- How will gifting help my taxes?
- What kind of plan should I have in place for my estate?
- How can I plan for a better retirement?
- What is a cafeteria plan?
- Will an education fund help with my taxes?
- Should I buy or lease an automobile?
- Are there tax considerations when selling my property?
- What tax advantages are there to a home equity loan?
You should meet with a tax professional once or twice a year to discuss questions similar to those listed above or others you may have. Meeting with a tax professional more than once a year to do your taxes can be very beneficial to your future.
At DREWS TAX PLUS we guarantee the personalized, confidential and dependable services you deserve.
Call Drews Tax Plus for a free consultation.